Monday 18 June 2012

Rainbow String Hearts

I love scraps! I love to play with leftovers from a project and often like the things I make from leftovers better than the original item!
I also love colour and really enjoyed playing with these rainbow scraps in order to make string hearts.

 The method I used to make them left me with lots of 'bonus triangles' which turned into some of the cutest flying geese I have ever made. This project is going to be a cushion and the flying geese will make a lovely border on the back of the cushion.
 I have also made string hearts in some of my leftover red and white fabrics but I think I like the rainbow ones better! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Just when I'm about to start packing in earnest, yet more temptation for displacement activity! Janet, these are lovely and I'm getting my strips out straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the rainbow colours

    ReplyDelete